Our company offers ship appraisal services. These services are required for clients who want to sell the ship and get a real estimate of its value. We seek the necessary information and make an analysis that calculates the value of the ship. These services are provided both to private customers for the appraisal of a personal ship and to organizations working in the field of shipbuilding facilities financing.
After appraisal, we provide two types of approval certificate:
- One-page appraisal document. It contains a summary of the ship, its performance projection, and an appraisal of the vessel condition. Also, included is a surveyor’s report based on the received data.
- Detailed appraisal. The report contains extended information on the condition of the ship, as well as data on the sale of similar ships models with prices, cash flows that can be achieved as a result of the ship’s activities and other important information. If the model of the ship is exclusive, we use special techniques to evaluate it. Further information is also provided to allow an objective appraisal of the equipment.
Due to our great experience, we have developed principles that permit us to evaluate ships of any type correctly. If you need to make an assessment, fill out a simple form and contact us. The specialist will take an assessment and make out a report.
In order to obtain an objective appraisal of the vessel, the following information must be provided:
- Personal data;
- IMO number;
- Full description of the ship;
- Technical documentation (scanned copies);
- Reports on the condition of the vessel;
- Up-to-date photographs of the ship.
The more information you can provide, the more accurately the specialist will evaluate the ship. Find out the real value of the ship, contact us and get a thorough appraisal.